Another Another

Andog's interpretation of this was fairly on-point I'd say, I was feeling that too.
BEAUTIFUL animation, story, and score, but the environmental sound design felt a little stilted and overblown once in a while. gg mango, gg.

Purged Purged

Great animation-

Great music,but the plot seemed kinda foggy...maybe because of the lack of visible plot developement/depiction..i love how at times it seemed like professional 3d cg..it somewhat reminds me of 9...just the murky/dusty style mixed with symphonic audio...heheh...who knows?spielburg may pick it up and stretch it out for an hour and a half.

Another Maple Story Another Maple Story

this

made me think....why the hell do i play maplestory...there are NO positive things that happen to people who play ms,or any MMO's for that matter...this should be considered an inspirational film.

Decepticide Decepticide

The game mechanics are pretty smooth, but the number of buttons is kind of overwhelming. (Luckily there weren't too many situations in the beginning of the game that would require muscle memory)
The only other problem I'd say would be the sound--It can get somewhat abrasive. That being said, a phenomenal first game! Definitely blew mine out of the water in terms of ludology :D

Joben7 responds:

Thanks, I know about the sound but I'm no audio guy hahah. I tried my best and I'm glad you like it!

Greenie 2 Greenie 2

BLAH
THIS IS SO INFURIATING I LOVE IT--Fluid mechanics, and the gripes I have with them just add to the experience, haha
If you could like, surf enemies rather than have them move independently, I probably wouldn't have ragequit, but I definitely did. I got to the point where you need to stand on the yellow enemy's head to get the last star, but the red fella is toggling a lever repeatedly (not before prematurely hitting the blue switch and blocking my path to the second star and having to restart GODDMANGIIJKNDFDF)
and I slipped off onto the spikes and died inside a little.
Kindred to unfair platformers, but different in the sense that you're honest and consistent with the mechanics and behaviors of elements, and I'm not sure if that makes it more or less irritating, haha. It's like I'm forced to take responsibility for my failure or something! AH! THANK YOU!

A Kitty Dream A Kitty Dream

INCREDIBLY frustrating, haha--
I loved it--But at the same time I feel it overstayed its welcome. It's really great at killing time. OCD got the best of me, I spent a good 2 hours trying to at the very least beat it (It would've been an hour had I not died after getting the crystal after the block puzzle)
I'm not sure if that was the case based on game mechanics or a bug though, because I don't remember surviving the room with spikes along the floor and ceiling after picking up the crystal there.

Who Are Me?(Drone) Who Are Me?(Drone)

(PAUL/GWEN) STEPHANI!

Saao - Galaxy Spectrum (Impact VIP) Saao - Galaxy Spectrum (Impact VIP)

I like it a whole bunch! I'd suggest easing up on the sidechaining a bit though (unless that's an element of the genre) it's a great addition in moderation as an accentuation of the song's pulse. But that's personal opinion really, I've got a handful of things I probably use in excess-- namely grain shifting and "IDM" breakbeats.
I think it detracts from the chord changes, especially where the kick hits in more rapid succession.
THAT BEING SAID, loving the sneaky vocoder/Vocal resynth @3:00 and overall the wide sense of movement in the filter modulation.

Breakthrough responds:

Thank you so much man!
I'm tired of seeing "Great music man" or "I love it!"
I NEED to get reviews like this, that way I can improve
on my weaknesses, and keep throwing my strengths
into my songs. I really appreciate it man.
I'm glad you heard the little vocals too ;)

Thanks - Saao

Counting backwards from infinity Counting backwards from infinity

Holy fuck, this is home.
I've been meaning to get off my ass and get back into stop-motion animation (I did it for a few months when I was 14 or so) would you mind if I used this? It's gonna take a few months to scrape myself together, but goddamn. Golly!

jambrother2 responds:

if you like it, have it! send me a link when you've done your stuff :)

UNBORN UNBORN

Love it! Reminds me of Francis Bacon, but if it were pushed a few more notches into realism. It's always tough to tell with pieces like this if localized distortion in proportion are a product of the piece itself or if it's a mistake in proportion. Nonetheless, the collarbone area has something going on that bothers me a bit (Not in the good way the rest of the piece does)
But everything else about this is spot on! WEOOOH!!WEF

jungmeister responds:

lol thnax

TEMPETE DOUCE / TEMPEST SOFTLY (2016) TEMPETE DOUCE / TEMPEST SOFTLY (2016)

I really dig the subtle facial suggestions in the right side of the border and the general liquid-light-show aesthetic, but I also feel the woman in the center sits a bit too far outside of the rest of the painting's style. At the same time, it'd be difficult to tune the balance between her being the focal point and remaining stylistically cohesive in acrylic paint, seeing as the chaotic swirls were probably less controlled and already thick globs blended with a palette knife that might pose an issue if they were to be built upon further after it dried.
That's as far as technical stuff goes though, I'm garbage when it comes to acrylic paint anyway, NO ROOM TO TALK. I LOVE minimalist palettes and this is wonderfully done, very expressive. GG, m8!

MelodyPadControlUnit responds:

This is the most constructive critic about my ''acrylic'' stuff i have had the chance to read in the past years, i truly enjoyed it! Thank you UrnSudden!

HEY COMIC HEY COMIC

Holy crap, dude, is this deer suppressing.